Hi all,

> I know that this is probably an old thread, or at least one that has
> been asked repeatedly, but can anyone recommend a good set of
> headphones for use with a portable MD unit? The ones I have with my
> Sharp MD-MT821 are ok, but they iritate my ears after a while. Any
> suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Well just to support this thread I would also like some replacement
head/earphones for my Sharp 722. When you say "irritate" Ewan, do you mean
ringing in your ear and maybe a headache? If so, that's what I get too...
what is it about these head/earphones which make them this way, and I
suppose different, to others?

Thanks for any info,
Casper