If you've got a PCI-based Mac, you can buy a USB card (unless you've
got one of the newer machines with USB ports) and get that Opcode USB
device that will allow you to record to your computer with an analog
or digital connection.

It's kind of expensive though. I'd like to see just a simple
optical/coax to USB interface - minus the A/D converters. Such a
device would be reasonably cheap and easy to make. I tried to get the
company I work for to make one, but they weren't really interested.

-- John