Just saw Bundle 5 on sale at Frys in Anaheim for $229.  That for a JE320 and
E40 portable player.  I don't know if this price is usual these days, but it
blew my mind.  Too bad I have 7 minidisc players/recorders already.

Also, the some Bundle 5 boxes that were labled as having the EP-11
substituted for the E40 as an improvement at no extra cost.  This is very
cool, as the EP-11 is a great portable compared with the E40.  Not all the
boxes had it, so if you are in the market for a bundle, look for the upgrade.

Regards,

Leland