=== The original message was multipart MIME            ===
 === All non-text parts (attachments) have been removed ===

Well guys, you got me there.  I really love my MDs, and I play them in my car
whenever I can.  But I also have  CD ROM burner on the PC, and CD Changers in
both my car and van.  So, I really don't have a good reason, except little sense
that I bought the Pioneer on a whim and thought it could be a great item to link
to my minidisc player and transfer the data to CD.  No, I don't use optical on
the PC's burner.. yes I do have the new SB Live.  I know, I know.  <grins>

Primarily the reason I have the MD recorders is to record the concerts in my
area.  So, I save the recorder's life span by transferring the audio to the PC
for editing, or to CD for a duplicate master.

Looks like I should'a not bought the Pioneer Audio CDR.  So I guess its gonna be
a big paperweight until prices on the CDDA drop to where they're more in line
with the CDR media.

Thanks for the all replies guys.

Mark