Hi Guys

I have tried to order an SCMS stripper from Elektor in Germany using their
online ordering form, but I heard nothing back from them.  I have tried
e-mailing them as well to see if I could get any response, but so far nothing!

Has anyone here any experience of ordering from them, and if so what is the
best way to go about it - I have a feeling that the website isn't!

Cheers

Ian ( who has just given away a pint of blood and so can't think of
anything suitably witty to add in his old fashioned brackets )