Hi,

>I recently got myself a used car, and I know that kits are available so u can
>play a CD walkman thru a car stereo. I was wondering, as I dont have one of
>these yet, could it be used to play an MD thru my stereo as well as my CD
>player?

Yes, I use one and the sound quality is surprisingly good
(but I have tin ears). One tip: my cassette adapter sometimes
doesn't align perfectly in the slot, which results in very
quiet sound from the MD player. Just poke into the radio's
slot until the sound is right.

Alexander -> "He said slot, huh huh huh..."
--
| Alexander Dietrich | Norderstedt, Germany |
| e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]      |