Hi.  Forget about MD data drives.  If you are looking for an "cheap" way to
store data, that sure is not the way to go!

Data drives require special data MDs.  They cost about $14+ each!!  The drive
itself (if they still make them) is also expensive and, so I am told, slow.

Check out the "SuperDisc" drives.  They hold 120 Mb.  From what I have heard,
stay away from ZIP drives.  There is a class action suit against Iomega for
faulty products!

The other thing you might want to consider is a CD-ROM  RW.  The prices on the
CD Rs and even CD RWs  keep dropping.  And you can get an internal drive for
about $199.

They do tend to be slow, however.

G'day,
Larry