> Remember... you don't _need_ End Search with the 702. Keep saying it,
> over and over... and then don't use a Sony or else you'll record over
> something important :-)

> >I still can't get used to one computer-age concept though, this thing
> >records new material right at the end of previous material, every time!

Guys, we're teetering on the brink of a fall back into the "ES" debate.  And
I don't mean whether the high-end Sony home equipment is worth the extra
cost.  Any subscriber for more than two or so months knows what I mean.
It is to do with Sony however...  It may already be too late, ten hours ago
there had been about half a dozen postings mentioning it.

Rather than fuel the ES fire, I'll be more sensible and say anyone who uses
a Mac, Acorn series computer, or any other pretend home computer have
just as many rocks in their head as Linux or BeOS fools who at least had
the good sense to get a PC originally but went on to fill their HDs with
c**p.

The jury is still out here on OS/2, I am very sad that v3 (Warp 3) flopped
but God's marketing machine hit it with a lightning bolt and what may have
become a much better home PC OS vanished into obscurity :-(  I think it's
far too late for OS/2 to make a fight against the next Win 9x, apparently
codenamed "Windows Millenium" according to the online MS news.  And
I thought it might be called "Windows Zero" :-P

FYI- God= Bill Gates (MicroSoft)

Actually, it may have been better if I'd stuck to ES after all ;-)

Cheers,
PrinceGaz -- "I'll watch Crime Traveller on UK Gold tonight and cancel any
emails I wish I hadn't sent earlier.  Don't worry- I'll time my return so as
not to
cause a temporal paradox; I'm not a total idiot you know !?!"