Sorry to see you go. But don't you get free internet service from the
University?  The are so in to the internet at Ithaca college (in Ithaca, NY-
right near Cornell) that each double room only has one voice phone line, but
separate lines that go into the college's network.  So that each student can
have their own access.

Good luck.
Larry