Hi.  Assuming that you CD writer is in a computer, rather then the straight
audio type, what you want to do is going to be a real pain and will produce
varying quality depending upon the sound card in your computer.

If you do not have a digital sound card with a digital optical input, I'd
forget even trying.

Well that's just my opinion.

If you were trying to make a copy of a CD and had both a regular CD rom
drive and a CD  writer, that would be easy.  But MD to CD isn't so easy in
my opinion.

LAS