I'm interested in buying very soon a portable MD recorder and a
desk one. After following the discussions on this list for some time,
my buying selection is based on the latest models of the following
brands:
the SHARP MD MT821H for the portable MD recorder and
the SONY MDS JB930 or the JE530 for the desk MD recorder.

I would appreciate comments on my buying selection, as well as
the differences between the JB930 and the JE530 and if they are
worth going for if compared to the previous series (920 and 520).
Specifications and facilities are more important than the price.