After much debate, I broke down and ordered the PCLK-MD1 and a MDS-JE530 today.  I
have two questions regarding the PCLK unit.  (I probably should have asked these
before I ordered . . . .)

1)  Does anyone know if more than one MD deck can be controlled with this device?

2)  Is there a developers handbook or the like for S-link, or the PCLK-MD1?

For anyone not familiar with the unit, it allows one to control an MD recorder and a
CD player (at least) with a Windows 95 PC.  If someone wishes to write me how much
they love their PCLK, I would love to hear from you.

thanks
dewayne