heya c,

On Tuesday, August 03, 1999, 9:23:11 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] whipped this up:

>>2)  Is there a developers handbook or the like for S-link, or the
>>PCLK-MD1?

cwtbd> No, no, no.
cwtbd> Sony:" Ware are sorry to inform you thar coeds are not goven to
cwtbd> individual customers."

well... then why don't you two get together and form a group :)

bye,
 maven.                         mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.maven.de/
A yer ago I kudnt spel progremr now I are won.

see? i even remembered to remove the [2] from the subject-line!