Mutt explained,

| I was looking for titling .... I want to get one that has a mini keyboard
| under the remote control which one has it that works for my JE-320?

How important is the word "under"?  If you insist on the kind that opens up
to show a second keyboard, you'll need to buy a JVC recorder.  AFAIK they're
the only ones with a two-keypad remote.

The remotes for most other Sony single decks accommodate titling; if you want
a QWERTY keyboard, Sony's separately sold RM-D20P will work with the 320, I'm
positive (it works with the 500, the 510, and the 520, whose own remotes work
with the 320).  The D20P (no idea why not) will not select a track by number,
only with its |<< and >>| keys, but it is wonderful for titling.  It has all
the digits and punctuation marks on their own keys.  For letters of the al-
phabet you still have to go through the nonsense of CAPS,character,SML every
time you want to enter a single capital letter; there's no hold-it-down-for-
this-character-only shift key to get a lone capital for the beginning of the
word.