-> From: Wallace Choi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
->
-> i would like to deal with sawada denki but it's too confusing!!!!!!

It is well worth the effort doing business with Sawada Denki. I bought a
portable with blanks last year, and though it was a little bit more of a
hassle than just using a credit card, their service was exceptional. I can
not highly enough recommend their commitment to the MD business. Their
prices were also very competitive at the time.

As I remember, the procedure was simply to email them with your request to
check for stock. When availability is confirmed, go to the post office and
get an International Postal Money Order. Send this to them by registered
mail. They will email you another confirmation and you will get your order
very quickly. (Mine came in 3 days to Australia from Japan! The whole
process took under 10 business days.)

Do it, it's worth it,

Victor.