Recently i added a Sony JE 730 to my system.
Now i have a JE510 plus a 730 on plugged to my HIFI.
So now i have the problem of two devices reacting on commands of the remote.
Here comes my question:
Is there a way to disable IR control on my JE 510?

Next question:
Is there a way to clone 80 mins discs TOC onto 74 mins disc with the 730,
510 (or maybe my brither in laws 500).
Also own a Sharp 722, if that is able to clone TOCs.
Searched around for info on that subject, but only found TOC cloning for JE
520 and other decks that i own.

Would be great if someone of you has some info on the above questions, and
let me know through Personal Mail to
mdtrading@flashmail, cause this email-account (magnet) is supposed to be
closed since end of July

Thanks