I made a copy CD copy of Beastie Boys Root Down EP. It was made on Ricoh(I think) CD
burner. Im not sure the exact process used, but anyway, I can make digital copies to
MD from this CD copy.  I thought that SCMS prevented this. Either I am mistaken or,
the Beastie Boys didn't set their SCMS. BTW I'm using a Technics 6-CD changer, and an
MZ-r30, through an optical connection.

Also, I recently bought Ramones Mania, and when I put it into the CD player it said it
was 76 minutes long.  I thought maybe it was some mistake, so I copied it to MD and
sure enough, it wouldn't fit.

If anyone has any comments on these subjects, I would appreciate it.

Benk