He didn't crush your hope of trading it for a deck.  There are still
people that may want to trade.  Actually any traffic on the subject
keeps it in front of the viewing public, and they will have their own
opinions.  While some people think of MP3 as a threat to MD, It isn't
because one is a  format and play to transport prerecorded music over
the internet and the other is a recorder that you  can record anything
you want to record and not wait for someone to convert it to MP3.

It is best to not get your dander up over a perceived slight, especially
with email.  It makes you look bad as well as the other guy, so instead
of just one person looking bad, both do. (I learned the hard way, I am
not preaching from experience.)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> hey ralph thanks for helping to crush my hope of trading for a deck.  you
> could have responded personally to me about your feelings.  I just think that
> would have been more courteous.  Someone might want one.  I want an MD
> deck......so why does it matter to you particularily.  I know that MP3 is no
> match for MD too man but my gosh why try to hinder my trading??
>
> Mikey

Jim Coon
Not just another pretty mandolin picker
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]