> I've had that unit since januari this year. (Images on my page:
> http://go.to/mycar)

> I agree itīs a nice piece but I have/had some problems with it:

The volume knob sometimes "locks". No matter how I turn it, the volume stays the
same.
The display sometimes starts to flicker or does not turn on.
Both errors occur because of the contactplates on the back of the flipfront gets
dirty or "worn" (my theory...).
When I remove the front and replace it, It's usually OK again.

Also, I do not like the amplifier. Even if the unit has 4*40W it's to weak....

But its damn cool...

Regards
/morgan