Stainless Steel Rat wrote:

> I used to have a little table that listed how long you could listen
> to certain things before permanent damage occoured.  Two of the
> high end sounds were "rock concert", 110dB, 7 minutes

Now, that's a short concert!

Another rule-of-thumb, though not really usefull: If it hurts in
your ears, it has been damaging your ears. The level damaging your
ears is lower than the pain-causing level.

Remind me to take my ear plugs with me to Cologne tonight. I forgot
them yesterday but it was great fun anyway. Anyone else here going
to Cologne to visit the PopKomm music fair?

Bye,
  Hannes _.-._.-> If you don't move, you don't Mojo!