I think that this Kenwood is the clone of the Sharp 702 although I can't be
sure.  If it is, you can use the methods described by Edgar, but I suspect
that this may also be too late as you will no doubt have switched the unit
off by now.

An alternative would be to find someone with a deck that can clone TOCs.  I
think I can do it on my JE520, so you could get around it by using David
Tamkin's method of recording one long track onto a different MD and copying
the TOC onto the MD with the music on it.

The procedure you mentioned there is for copying the names on one MD to
another MD with the same number of tracks and is not a TOC cloning procedure
so I wouldn't bother trying it.

Hope this helps

Ian