Hey, I don't hate analog just because I love digital and MDs!  I
recently dug out an old Dolby B cassette of a gig I played with some
guys in our surf band 21 years ago, and it made a nice copy on MD.  It's
a relief knowing that the MD will probably long outlive the original
cassette, being an optical medium that won't accidently erase like a
tape, and having the exact timing and titling is a bonus.  It's the one
thing that makes me prefer MD to DAT, having instant access to a track
and not worrying about that fragile tape crinkling up or getting erased
or fading out.  I don't hate analog, I just prefer to back it up on
digital and on a more permanent medium, the MD.