Heya,

>I made some recordings with my Sony R30 (END SEARCH and all) and I want
>to be able to stream them from my web site.  Does anyone on the list
>know on how to do it?
Thought about ShoutCast for MP3, it's free (I think ;).
www.shoutcast.com or www.winamp.com they're both Nullsoft.

>The SB Live Value card worked well getting them into the machine,
>however, I do notice a slow down in the machine at boot up, presumably
>because it is loading more drivers and appellations.  Also, it seems to
>take longer do respond if I open too many windows.  I assume it has more
>in the memory and is paging it to the disk drive.  I guess I will start
>looking into increasing the memory from 32 megs to something larger, and
>look into a larger hard drive.
It could be because of the SB Live card, doesn't it store the
wavetable on board like the good old SBAWE64G? Either that or it has
one hell of an upload time on it ;).

>Sometimes I think the software vendors and Microsoft have cut deals on
>the side with the hardware and memory manufacturers.
It's a conspiricy. Also MS programmers arn't the best in the world. I
acgree with CB bring back ASM! Small, Tight and most of all efficent.

Laterz, of to enjoy my birthday ;)

Peter -> MDing a load of his CD's on HiSpace ;).
--
"It only takes one tree to make a thousand matches, it only takes on match to burn a
thousand trees!" -- A Thousand Trees, Stereophonics.

IRC? Find Me On DALnet #VisualBasic, #ircbar, #3cr, #B5+Trek,
#startrek, #lineone, #star_, #starrpg as Doc_Z.
/server irc.dal.net 7000