Hello all,
I've got a problem with my MZ-R55. It never happened to me before.
When I listen to an MD and for one reason or the other have to stop, I push
the "stop" button (what a genius, huh?). Well, after a few seconds of being
idle, the unit should shut off, shouldn't it?
Mine doesn't. The number of the track, the level of battery charge, and the
time elapsed continue to show on the display.

It didn't do this before. It began to act like this when I started using the
additional battery box.

The strange thing is that it shuts off if I move the hold switch to the
'hold' status and leave the unit idle.

Any ideas? Do I have to bring it back for service?
Thanks in advance

Luca
--> whose trip to Prague was a good test for his portable's resistance