At 06:42 AM 09/06/1999 -0400, you wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Thanks for the note. I haven't heard of Audiophase MD equipment so
>I'm curious about it. I'm forwarding your note to the MD mailing list,
>perhaps someone there can fill in some details.
>
>Rick

I was at BB and checked these out.  The guy that I talked to told me that
Audoiophase is a BestBuy  Company.  He also said that he is expecting to
see a recorder in the same reduced price style as the player.  The player
didn't  look too bad, although the remote seemed a bit cheap.  Has anybody
listened to the audiophase players?

PS.  That Sharp Mdmt..15 at BB did look cheap!

Ron