From: Tony Antoniou

> You don't seem to understand that these threads
> go on for a very long time
> are not productive by any means and is repetitious.

Not at all correct. I've seen many many threads like this over the years.
What I've observed is that they all eventually die out and that complaining
about them has no effect whatsoever ... unless you're the moderator. All it
does is add even worse noise because it's got nothing at all to do with the
area's topic.

Even worse, calling for the end of a topical thread with an non-topical
message is questionable at best.

I've also learned that the subject is an ideal way to avoid topics you don't
like. Unless your mailreader doesn't allow it (and I haven't seen one like
that), messages can be deleted without reading them.

Rick.
-+---
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.alienshore.com/