Hi List,

I'm very familiar with the plagued UTOC problems of the Sharp 702.  I met a
customer of mine recently who is having what sounds to be the exact same
problem with a 722 he purchased from Hong Kong in Oct 98.

Certain discs work fine in the unit, while others display the dreaded UTOC
Error.  He says it is sporadic, but from what I understand is that with the
702 it is only going to get worse.

Anyone heard of similar experiences with the 722?

Let me know personally or post it to the list!!

Thanks!!

Link

Also, for anyone interested, I'm selling Sharp 702s, new, with Rebate, $200,
actual receipt from an Authorized Sharp Dealer.  E-mail me for details.
Credit cards only, my Ebay username is o3baby, if you are weary of my
validity...