Hey Daniel I actually have owned one for several months.  I bought it from
Minidisco.com I think.  I have been really happy with the unit it is so
small.  I also liked this one because you can get it in Black, instead of
just silver,blue or gold.  The battery life is one of the better ones out
there.  I am considering purchasing a recording unit very soon.  I have the
SONY MDS JB 920 as a home unit but I want to get into recording some events
at work and the portable would be the way to go.   Please email me outside
of the group if you are interested in saving some pounds and purchasing a
used unit with international voltage adapter.  This would also help me.  As
I said just drop me a line at the address listed below.  We should not take
up the groups time with sales and that kind of emailing.

Thanks

Christopher Cioffi
[EMAIL PROTECTED]