Sorry to hear of your problems with jerks that are depriving you of
service on Ebay.  Hopefully they will get caught.  It is too bad that
there are people out there like that.  I remember a guy on the list, I
think his handle was Rockin Rodney, and they did the same thing to him.
It is pretty sad that they are porbably list members too.  Maybe not but
there is a good chance of it.

Shawn R. Lin wrote:

> "John S. McLachlan" wrote:
> >
> [snip]
> > I'd take this notice with a grain of salt.   having checked both ebay and
> > amazon for some time, I find 99% of the 'new' stuff on auction ends up
> > goign for more money on auction than the retail price.  I've seen blank MDs
> > go for $5 each - makes me want to slap some of these buyers....
> >
> > but i digress.    Just cuz these are on e-bay, don't expect any bargains...
>
> Actually, people often bid high on the Ebay items, but in my experience
> (especially with MD stuff), the high bidder never sends any money.
> I had the same MZ-1 on Ebay 5 times, each time a different high bidder.
> Each time, a deadbeat bidder.  I'm getting ready to put it up again.  I
> guess I'm just a glutton for punishment.
>
> So... just because the bidder bids high, doesn't always mean someone
> sent the money for it.
> In the early days of Ebay, deadbeat bidders were rare.  More recently,
> seems about 70% of my high bidders end up being deadbeats.  Almost half
> of all my high bidders with feedback of less than 10 end up being
> deadbeats, and 95% of them with no feedback end up being deadbeats.
>
> --
> Shawn Lin
> http://www2.cybercities.com/g/gmwbodycars/

Jim Coon