Hya ~S~,

>If I use my 722 to clone the TOC of an 80 minute MD on to a 72 minute MD,
>will I be able to get 80 minutes on the 72?
Yes, you can probably. It will indeed say that the disc is 80 minutes,
however you may start getting errors after say 78 minutes.

>Also, what is the difference between TOC and UTOC?
As far as I know, TOC is where everything is, and UTOC is names, etc.
Someone else confirm this?? Please? ;)

P. -> Say Oh, Ah, I think I need a mirical ;)
--
"It only takes one tree to make a thousand matches, it only takes on match to burn a
thousand trees!" -- A Thousand Trees, Stereophonics.

IRC? Find Me On DALnet #VisualBasic, #ircbar, #3cr, #B5+Trek,
#startrek, #lineone, #star_, #starrpg as Doc_Z.
/server irc.dal.net 7000