Hello:

Just a quick note for anyone considering the purchase of a Zefiro Inbox
(mic preamp and A/D converter). We were just informed that as of
10-1-99, the manufacturer will no longer be selling these direct to
re-sellers (that's us) and they will begin distributing them through
Opcode systems (famous for the DATport/SONICport).

The bad news is that the price is going to go up by $100, with the
street price going from $295 to $395. Even at this price, it will still
be one of  the best values on the market in portable preamps-A/D
converters, but for the next two days, we are selling thru our stock on
hand at the old price. After 10-1-99, (if the minimum price policy stays
in effect...at this point we don't know if it will or not), we will not
be able to charge any less that $395 for this item.

If you were considering this great little preamp-A/D converter, you
might want to consider getting it soon........they are on our site here:

http://www.soundprofessionals.com/adconver.html

 --
Best regards,

Chris Carfagno