Ralph Smeets averred,

| The LENS cleaner disc will destroy your LENS.

No argument there; it scrapes an abrasive filament across the lens.

| The HEAD cleaner disc will destroy your HEAD.

What damage does the head cleaner do?  It's supposed to rub particles off the
recording head, nothing more, and it doesn't scrape or scratch like the lens
cleaner.  The only reason I stopped using mine is that I lost it, and there
are problems with getting another.

DW(the head shop advertising will destroy your head)T