[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Peter -> Yawn! Hey anyone know a fix for a paper feed problem on a HP
> 520?? ;)

I know, it's off-topic, but... I'm just trying to help out.

This problem was a production failure at HP. They used a finish for the
rubber bands that pick up the papper that's to smooth. Everybody who had
this problem could get a thingy from HP that would scrub the rubber to
make it more like 'sand'paper?

There are maybee some computer shops around there that have this little
device still lying around. Or you could scrub the rolls yourself with
some sand-paper?

Cheers,
Ralph....
Ralph Smeets        Functional Verification Centre Of Competence -  CMG
Voice:  (+33) (0)4 76 58 44 46                       STMicroelectronics
Fax:    (+33) (0)4 76 58 40 11                       5, chem de la Dhuy
Mobile: (+33) (0)6 82 66 62 70                             38240 MEYLAN
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                      FRANCE