First, never listen to what a salesman says.  If you do, be sure to
translate it.  What he is saying is "more commission, more commission,
more commission."

If you think that in some off beat case he may have a point, (probably
not) check out the specs on the two units and see what they say.

Another thing to keep in mind is. Sony don't make no crap.

Joeri Van Hoof wrote:

>  === The original message was multipart MIME            ===
>  === All non-text parts (attachments) have been removed ===
>
> Hi All,
>
> Thsi post might be slighty off topic, sorry.
> I like the minidisc format a lot so in my new car I'd like a minidisc =
> player. I was thinking about the Sony CDX-C880R or CDX-C7850R =
> CD-Receiver and a Minidisc changer from sony MDX-65. Does anyone have =
> any comment on that choice? A few day ago I went to the car-audio shop =
> an the salesmen overthere told me that sony has one disadvantage. The =
> Radio-Recievers is not as good as a kenwood or Pioneer. The signal will =
> keeps fading in and out because my antenna of the new car is build into =
> rear window. Does anyone have experience with this phenomenon??? If so =
> let me know because kenwood and pioneer are very good but their MD =
> CHanger are 30-50$ higher in price overhere...=20
>
> Joeri
>
>  === MIME part removed : text/html; ===

Jim Coon
Not just another pretty mandolin picker