From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf
Of Scott, Tony
Sent:   Tuesday, 5 October 1999 1:03
To:     '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject:        MD: VW Gold adaptor problem solved - thanks

Dear All,

To those of you who replied to my question, thanks.  My friend followed the
advice to get a Sony cassette adaptor ... and it works fine.  So the old no
name adaptor has been retired.  The only downside is that the man in the
Sony shop would only sell him the adaptor with a power adaptor as well
(which he didn't need), but that's Sony all over I guess.

Tony