Hi.

Sorry for asking so many questions lately (i'm not really a newbie, BTW,
i've had my r50 since April).  Does anybody know anything about the
following sony MD accessories???  and where in the US can i get them?

MD Open Rack: CL-RM60 how many does it hold? can it handle the hi spae/JVC
pop0up cases?

MD Storage Case: CL-RM12L How many does it hold?  My cousion in japan has
this, but i'm not exactly ready to pay the phone bills for an
inter-continental call.

MD Label Seals: MD-12LSCA/SE/BA/ME/SC  WHAT AREW THESE????

MD Palette Case: CL-RM12PC: I know it holds 12 MDs.  what are it's
dimensions?

MD Carrying Pouch: MD-4CPMN/V i'm really intrested in this one...

BTW, what version ATRAC does the sony PC1 have?

Jeffrey Lan<---who, for some reason, has started making his spanish class
nickname "Gloria Estefan"