>Why is the MDS-JB930 so expensive?  It costs $100 more than the JB920
>did.
>Anybody know where to find the 930 for around $300, the price of the 920
>last year?

Both the 920 and 930 started out at $399.99 at my local The Good Guys store.
The 920, being discontinued, is now being closed out for substantially less.
The 920 was available for $300 mail order, and the 930 seems to be going for
about $20 more mail order.  One Call has if For $319.42 plus shipping.  J and
R is 10 dollars more, although they will match One Call's price.  A less
reputable mail order dealer was asking $305 for the 930.)

Rob