Hya Guys,

Well it's time for me to invest in another sound card, but I need a
bit of advice. This is what I want...

a) An optical out and line out (don't give a stuff about inputs), line
out is for a FM transmitter.

b) It works under Linux (including optical out)
c) Sounds GOOD! I don't like the sound of the Sound Blaster Live!,
don't know, just doesn't sound the same as through a SB16.

Had a quick look, but I really need a recommendation or two.

Thanks,

P.
--
PGP Key Follows at end:
"Just what ever you do, don't let go of..." *SPLASH* "...the oars..."