From: Sciamano Nerazzurro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 1999 2:01 PM
Subject: Re: MD: "Hesitating" sound

> My graphic card is a Creative Blaster Riva TNT. It has always worked
> perfectly, but since I recently updated its drivers, I thought that you
> might be right and that this could be the problem.
> So I re-installed the old drivers, but the skipping is still there, worse
> than ever.
> It's driving me crazy...

If you didn't literally swap the graphics card and manually reverse any
updated files the new drivers installed, you probably now have a driver
setup with mixed files. If it replaced the VMM.VSD file for example,
uninstalling will not put the old version of this file back. THe files which
are replaced / updated depend a lot on your card.

Magic
--
"Creativity is more a birthright than an acquisition, and the power of sound
is wisdom and understanding applied to the power of vibration."

Location : Portsmouth, England, UK
Homepage : http://www.mattnet.freeserve.co.uk (under construction)
EMail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]