Hi everyone,

Recently rejoined the list after being a way for a while and now I have a
question. I have a SONY 510 and a recently acquired Sharp 702. The other day
I was going to record to my 702 and put a MD in that has some stuff that was
recorded with the 510. When I pressed the record but it gave me a UTOC
ERROR. I don't believe this is the UTOC problems that were experienced on
the older 702s (mine is new one with the 'mz' in the model number.)

So, is there a problem when trying to record to an MD that was created with
a different version of ATRAC? What could be the problem here? I don't want
to have remember which disc was created on which machine when trying to edit
or record.

Thanks for your help.
Brian