----- Original Message -----
From: PrinceGaz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, November 01, 1999 7:03 PM
Subject: Re: MD: Survey

> I don't know if the four or so of you who have replied to my survey
> which wasn't (just a suggestion for one), but the message of this
> statistically insignificant says "we don't buy pre-rec MDs" very
> clearly.

Actually.. my reply yesterday to this thread was completely offtop...
anyways....

I have around 150 pre-mast cd's, 5 or so pre-mast MD's, and something like
80-90 CD-MD dubbed discs... all for use in my car... yes.. my glove box
holds them all (in a Puma!!) :)

I bought the pre-mast MD's as they were actually the same price or cheaper
than pre-mast CD's :)

--
Jason Aspinall icq2193928
http://www.tech-info.freeserve.co.uk TechHelp 24/7