Hi,

Pretty much the same Wayne Loden (hi to ya)
1. I have collected 100-150 CD's over the last year
2. no pre-rec MD's
3 CD's every time
4. Don't know what the question was that 'none' was the answer to
5. I have 40-50 blank MD's (which I hope to covert to CDR when i can get a
soundcard and the time to do this (as well as some vinyl)

For DJing the MD is ace,
to record samples in the club, on the way to the club or from the bank for ambience
in through channel 3,
to record a set through monitor for listening - recording to tape for demo later
CHECK THIS
If you have the MD lined in (from monitor) and lined out to channel 3 then have in
the MD in record pause, then with channel 3 up in the mix you get some lovely
feedback looping to twiddle EQ through. Alternativley use a microphone and move it
from bass to tweeter to accenuate that feedback - Hmmm syruppy

carry on