Hi all,

me again...I was just wondering if all MD users in the NJ/NYC area could
email me (privately, i'm too busy to read every digest)  I recently found 2
more MD users in my school...I was at an art club meeting...at the end,
everyone broke up into their little groups.  There was an "asian"
group,...In one person's hand, i saw a shiny metal rectangle....I took a
closer look and saw it was a sharp 722.  they were joking around with their
friends, saying stuff like "you're not really asian 'cuz you don't use md!"
and today in the stairwell, i saw someone twisting a headphone cord around a
sharp (probably also a 722)  the othe ppl in the "asian group" probably use
md too, but i didn't see their walkmans.  hmmm...the asians (including me
(i'm chinese), but i'm more white then asian...don't ask)  plus that white
guy a saw a few months ago with a sony e25....oh yeah, and that woman from
the newsrAdio station recodring an interview on a sony R50...MD catching on!
yay!  oh yeah, and i was in chinatown, NY a few days ago and saw someone
handing out flyers, and using an r55.

unfortunately, MD is the "rich techie" kinda format in my school...a ton of
ppl have 5" coaster makers (aka CD-R drives) and 5 of my friends have
diamond rios...they agree that md sounds better, but it's "a helluva lot
more expensive"

Jeffrey Lan<---really asian cause he uses a sony r50
(yes, some ppl in my school still use tapes...and there's one kid with
8-trak)

NP: The Smashing Pumpkins:  With Every Light, live, april 10, 1999