Hya Guys,

I have the Sharp 722, I love the unit. It came with an optical cable
(nice fiber optics ;)....

Up until now I've been using a stereo analog cable, so I thought it
was time to get up to date. I just plugged the end of the optical
cable into the minidisc and I get Din UNLOCK (meaning not a secure
connection).

Does it matter that I haven't got anything plugged into the other end
(I don't have anything yet :( :).

I'm gonna build a SPDIF to TOSLINK converter or somin, I'm looking on
the net tonight to find a design.

Any info appreciated ;)

Peter -> >I'm still 14 (for the next 6 days :>).... Hmm I thought I
was the youngest at 17 ;)...
--
"Just what ever you do, don't let go of..." *SPLASH* "...the oars..." -- Rowing
Instructor.