Thanks guys,

I'm now running the K6-3/400 at 450mhz (clocked at 4.5x 100 bus) and
it is perfectly stable.  The CPU temp is only a couple of degC higher than
before (now 43 degC).  I can't really notice much difference but well...
I guess its doing something.

Next time (probably a week or so) I'll go for broke and try 500mhz (5x
100 bus).  I don't think it'll like it but its worth a try I guess.  It's quite
obvious the K6-3 is not locked to any clock multiplier so its a case of
how high can the multiplier go?

Cheers,
PrinceGaz -- "if it harms none, do what you will"

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: http://website.lineone.net/~princegaz/
ICQ: 36892193