All,

>Is it just me, or are a lot of other peeps getting a tad annoyed about
>having to keep track of two nicks for everyone-- an email one and
>a ICQ one?
Hmmm, tell me about it. Although if they fill in their full name you
can select to display that. The one thing I do get anoyed at is that
people on this list seem to add me to their lists, but they don't tell
me who or what they are (hence I've stopped supplying my ICQ number
out, and if you've got half a brain you can find me using the search
engine).

Hey Gaz, for your information I'm Doc_Z, but you can change to display
Peter Wood in my details section.

Trying to get this back on topic, there was talk about a MiniDisc
community on ICQ being created, did it ever materialise??? If it did
someone (kind ;) please privatly mail me and tell me how to get to it.
;)

P.

--
"We do not ask for money, only knowledge." -- Me.
Peter Wood ([EMAIL PROTECTED])