Hya All,

I've been messing with my digital cable again and I now understand
most of it, thanks guys ;)

But what I do need to know is where can I get a TOSLINK transmitter
from??? I've looked on the online Maplin Catalog and it's got the
details, but because of their rubbish site no order number or price!!!

If anyone has the latest paper Catalog and would be kind enough to
deal out the details it would be appreciated ;). I only need one
Toshiba TOTX173 Fiber Optical Transmitter Module (for Audio), it can
be found in the Optic-Electronics section (Sub Group: Fiber Optics).

If you can't find the Toshiba one, the SHARP equivalent Sharp GP1F32T
would be better (so if you have the choice let me know both of them
;)!

Failing Maplin, if anyone has any other places they know of (that do
mail order) that are cheap and reliable I'll be happy to give them a
whirl.

Also wanted to say I've been on this list since sometime in 1998. I'd
just like to say that you guys have been great and I've really
appreciated all help that you've given ;)

Thanks,

Peter -> Edging into a brave new world of digital audio ;).
--
"A *person* is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and
you know it." -- Kay, Men In Black.