Hello.

I own a Japanese model Sharp 722.  I had sent it once to get fixed for UTOC
error to Japan while it was under warranty.  Now I'm not under warranty, and
I think if I send it to Japan, pay for getting it fixed, and pay for it to
get back, it won't be worth it.

I tried calling on Authorized Sharp Repair shop and they told me I needed to
send it to Japan.  Does anyone know of a place in America that could repair
Japanese 722's?  And for that matter, are the Japanese models any different
from the US models internally?

thanks,
steven