From: Faizal Yusmal

> This would definitely be a welcomed plus
> for the more audio conscious community.

While I agree with everything else you said, I tend to think that the audio
conscious know that the decision between a digital and analogue connection
from the computer to the MiniDisc recorder isn't critical when you're
recording a 128K MP3 file. :-)

More than a digital output, I'll be looking for a digital input when I get
serious about making CDs from some recordings that I currently have on
MiniDisc.

Rick.
-+---
[EMAIL PROTECTED]