>For reasons I don't understand, it won't copy titles from a premastered disc.
Simple, to deter you from copying premastered MD's w or w/o SCMS. They
want to discourage copying of copyright medium.

Not that it works, I'd say only about 75% of my MD's have titles and
the only reason is have 75% is I built Thomas Meier's PC/Sharp 7XX
interface ;). With out it I bet only two of my MD's would be titled,
which where both Name Stamped from a friends copies.

P.
--
"We do not ask for money, only knowledge." -- Me.
Peter Wood ([EMAIL PROTECTED])